We deal with our customers with in a calm, professional manner, in a relaxed environment. With over 15 years experience in the animal grooming industry, you can handle your pet to us and be sure that it is in good hands. Our staff is especially trained to groom all kinds of pets. We are a pet grooming service that you can trust.
Rhonda is wonderful! Great prices, great service, and really listens to what you want. I have tried several other grooms in the area and none compare to ...
Read more reviews
It does not mater what pet you have, great and small, we cater for them all!
At Grooming By Rhonda we are professional pet groomers knowing that our customers are your friends. And your beloved pets, like humans, have their distinct likes, dislikes, fears and wishes. Total Dog Grooming is perfect for all dog owners who want to have a happier, healthier, visually magnificent dog that looks great, feels incredible & lives longer. It does not matter what type of dog you own whether it’s a pedigree Pomeranian primed for the show ring or a mixed bag of Beagle, Boxer and Bassett, you always like it to feel his very, very best and look perfect all the time. Dog washing can be a nice addition to the grooming procedure.
- Pre Wash Brush – this helps remove stubborn in ground dirt prior to clipping and helps your dog to become comfortable with your Grooming By Rhonda Wash Mobile Groomer
- Warm, Freshwater Hydrobath Shampoo and Rinse – it generally cleans your dog’s coat and skin. We use and recommend the correct products for your dog including all kind specialized shampoos and colognes to make sure they come out shiny, clean and smelling great.
- Eyes and Ears – as one of the most sensitive areas we gently clean and care them with the proper attention.
- Towel Dry – after the cleaning procedure to remove bulk of water from the dog’s coat
- Full Body Blow Dry – after the towel dry we remove any water that left away from your dog’s body and out of the coat
- Secondary Brush – necessary to remove any excess hair still remaining after the previous procedures.
- Nails Trimmed – we care for your home so we use that to protect against tearing and pad damage
- After Bath Cologne – we like to smell as good after a nice bath
- Yummy Doggy Treat- after all the washing procedures, to complete the experience and reward your dog for a job well done!
You have to know…
Proper and effective grooming contributes indirectly to your dog’s general health but with dog growing to certain age becomes a more significant factor. The natural skin oils come to be less effectively produced by dog body, the dog skin can become dry and scaly, causing itchiness and discomfort. Here at Grooming By Rhonda dog Grooming can take part so you restore your dog look and feel.
All animals need an occasional bath to keep them in good shape and, at Grooming By Rhonda groomers are specifically trained in this area of expertise, with the Health and Safety of animal and groomer a priority. Only top-of-the-range shampoos and conditioners are used throughout the grooming process. The shampoo is administered by a special shampoo system, which absolutely automated and mixes the shampoo and water to the optimum dilution and temperature. We have great range of available top level shampoos which ensures that we will have the best for your dog’s coat with our dog washing procedure.